Some Up and Coming picks from the DC North Calendar. Of course they're all accessible from the 42 bus!:
- Ghost Story Tour of Washington at Lafayette Square. October 19, 20, 26, 27, and 28. Cost: $10
- Lincoln Assasination Walking Tour at Lafayette Square. October 20, 27 at 7PM. Cost: $10
- Open Mic at the Potter's House. Potter's House is located at 1658 Columbia Rd. October 26. Cost: FREE
- "Life and Nothing Else" Photography exhibit of young Afghan artists. At the Goethe-Institut; 812 7th St NW. Through October 30. Cost: (Appears to be) FREE
- Reel Affirmations 17: International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Films show at E Street Cinema, Goethe-Institut, and Lincoln Theatre (on U St). October 11-20. Cost: $10-$40.
- Neighborhood Story Time for kids 1-4. Mt Pleasant Library, 3160 16th St NW. 10:30 AM every Thursday. Cost: FREE
- Feed Me, a new play at DCArtsCenter. Its a dark drama. Looks interesting! DCAC is located at 2438 18th St NW. October 18-November 11. Cost: $20