Monday, January 12, 2009

Lindsay Czarniak Thinks I Have Style

Take that, everyone else. Local TV personality Lindsay Czarniak commented that my winter coat "...was very stylish" last weekend at the NBC 4 Health & Fitness Expo. I took the opportunity to meet some of NBC 4's on-air talent including, Czarniak, Michael Flynn, Dan Hellie, and Jane Watrel. They signed autographs, chatted up visitors and took photos. I thought that was a nice gesture by the sponsors and the queue line full of people demonstrated the popularity that "being on TV" can bring. Bob Ryan took a break just before I got to the head of the line and the fellow in front of me was crushed! He really wanted to meet the station's meteorologist. They all turned out to very nice people. As for the jacket comment, I'm sure she was just being nice, but it made my day.