Friday, June 26, 2009

Technical Difficulties

If you ever devlop even a minor computer problem, never take it to Staples. Even if they offer really cheap computer "repair." Even if they are within walking distance of your house. Even if the guy you dropped the computer off with seemed capable. Even if they have the so called easy button. I pushed the easy button and the computer that was at 85% capability is now at 15% capability.

C'est la vie. You get what you pay for. "There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again." Insert another colloquialism if you wish.

Anyway, the blog is sort of impaired as I try to get the issues resolved over the weekend. Technology; the money's in the maintenance.