Monday, July 13, 2009

New Yoga Studio Opens on Mount Pleasant Street

Past Tense yoga studio opens today on Mount Pleasant Street. I squeezed in a visit to their open house on Saturday and was very impressed. The space looked great! I had been in the former offices of Habitat Real Estate once or twice and the renovated space is literally a breath of fresh air in comparison. "Open" is the word that comes to mind to mind. The owner and other staff, including instructors were on hand to greet visitors as well as explain membership options and reassure novice-yoga people (like me) that it's not as daunting as I had perceived. I'm still debating if or how I'll embark on a new yoga adventure. Either way, this is a great addition to the neighborhood commercial strip and I wish Past Tense well. The studio is located at 3252 Mount Pleasant Street, NW. Cool photo courtesy of the studio.