Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fun Post: The Washingtonian Interviews... Me!

As part of an ongoing series for the Washingtonian.com, I was interviewed for Blogger Beat by writer Emily Leaman. I enjoyed trying to be both fun and somewhat sincere with the questions. And I took the occasion to plug the neighborhood, because, well, I think it deserves a periodic talking up.

Thanks to all the readers who visit this blog from time to time, like you. And while you're at it, can you take a stab at one of Emily's, too? What store or business do you most wish would come to Mount Pleasant? For my answer, you'll have to read the interview, but I suspect at least some of you will agree with me on this one. Anyway, whatever it is, feel free to share. No wrong answers! Dreamers, you can dream, and pragmatists, you can, uh.... pragmatize.