Monday, November 21, 2011

Mt Pleasant Tree Sale is December 3-4

Yes, this photo was my tree topper last year.
The annual Bancroft Annual Holiday Tree Sale is happening the weekend of December 3-4. As always, the tree sale benefits the Bancroft Elementary PTA. I'm not sure which type of tree I purchased last year, but this year there will be Fraser Fir, Balsam, Douglas, White Pine, and Scotch Pine. I was much more concerned with the tree topper last year. I chose to put up a photograph of Boo the dog. Best tree topper ever. 

Threes and select accessories will be on sale 10:00AM-4:00PM Saturday and Sunday or until the trees sell out (a real possibility... come early!). Last year there was also limited "delivery" service, but I'm not sure if that's happening his year. It consisted of a few kids and adults who wheeled the tree to your door on a red wagon for a small fee. Nice add-on.

Bancroft Elementary is located at the corner of 1755 Newton St NW in Mount Pleasant. The sale happens on the playground, accessible via 18th Street. If you're getting a tree this year, do it here!